CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

what could you have done better?
looking back on the assignment, now that i've done one and know how the process works i believe i could have done better in my character. A more complex , interesting one instead of a colourful stick figure would probably have been more interesting.



which areas of your project could have been improved?
The areas of the project which i believe could have been improved would have to be (once again) the complexity of my drawings.


how could you be better organised?
I could be better organised by setting myself an outline at the start of the lesson of what i want to achieve by the end.

what did you do really well?
I think the fluency of the animation was very well. :-)

0 comments: