CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Assignment!---Diary Entry 5--- (LAST ONE!)

As you can see below this post, my animation can be watched! Tonight was very stressful as i had a lot of problems with movie maker and up-loading and i would like to give a shout out to NATALIE DEMANUEL and DANIELLA HERRER :) without your help guys i would have died from a heart attack and failed this so thank-you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

anyway,

I am pretty happy with my animation and cant believe i'm actually saying that-"I made an animation!"

Through this assignment i have to come to realise just how difficult and time consuming it is for animated movies (eg. Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. ect) to be made and i have 100% more respect towards the art of animation.


Anyway, that's enough talk from me!

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

0 comments: