CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ze I-Pod Showdown "Classic or Cutting Edge?"

Ok so ipod classic has heaps of storage (80GB or 160GB), "Plenty of energy" -40 hours video playback and "good looks (a sleek, all-metal design)". BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
Ze ipod-touch has
u can watch videos, play music, its got built in Hi-fi which means u can download music automatically to ur i-pod (no need 4 a computer)-u'll like that!, it's got web browsing, search the internet, watch videos off you-tube, all in an i-pod which is less then 8millimetres thin and u got to admit when u turn it arougn the sreen moves with it - how cool is that!!!!
It may seem like i've been brainwashed but i think it has heaps cooler features and looks to kill ;P

I told my firned this so i thought i would post it as well. The question was, " which I-pod do you think is better: I-Pod Touch or I-Pod Classic?"

Guess which one i chose............

0 comments: